Use the form to the right to submit your running story:
- We’re looking for stories about places, or experiences in those places. Where was it? What made it special, interesting, or unique? Maybe it was a zenlike sunset run on a beach in Bali, a frigid run on a -20° day along an icy trail in Moscow, a personal achievement, or a spiritual moment along your route.
- Stories should be a maximum of 300 words. Y
- You can also upload an AUDIO file
- Photos are encouraged, but not necessary. Up to 2 photos. Please use only your own photos.
- Let us know whether you’d like your name published. Otherwise we’ll use first name/last initial (i.e. ‘Ken B.’)
- Great Runs reserves the right to do minor editing for spelling/grammar/length