When the hot sun starts beating down, Dubai’s beaches beckon, and the coastline of the Jumeirah Corniche is the ideal spot for a long waterfront run. One can run for as long as 14 km along here, with great views if the water and the city skyline. There are several sections of dedicated running track along the beach. Best sections are:
- The 3.7 km path from the public beach at Umm Suqeim Park, near the famous Burj Al Arab Jumeirah hotel, to Jumeirah Beach. MAP
- A new 2.5 km running track on Jumeirah Beach, from near the Dubai Offshore Sailing Club, north to the Dubai Canal. The Predictor Run. MAP
- Just north of the Dubai Canal and the Four Seasons, another jogging track for 1.5 km from Al Urouba St. north to the Dubai Zoo, and then another 2 km on waterside road to the Jumeira Mosque. MAP
If you’d like some company on your run, The Desert Road Runners use the section between Jumeirah Beach Park and the Dubai Offshore Sailing Club for their weekly Predictor Run.
- Multiple sections. Nearly 10 km along on-beach running tracks
- Southern end: Burj Al Arab Hotel
- Mall of Emirates Metro Station
Comment on this Route/Share a Photo!
Share your feedback on this route and see that of other Great Runs users. Click on the image icon to upload a photo. And please let us know if there are notes or changes we should incorporate!