This is a guide to running in central Warsaw, known as Śródmieście. The area is just south of Old Town. We haven’t mapped out a specific route. Rather, here are some of the nicer streets for running in the area. Thanks to Warsaw Running Tours for the tips!
- The area of Powiśle, between the river and a strict city center, south of Old Town to the Poniatowskiego Bridge. Lots of great sites!
- Karowa Street – fantastic picturesque street linking Powiśle with Presidential Palace
- Królewska St. – street bordering the Saxon Garden, and running in the garden
- Aleje Ujazdowskie. Major thoroughfare parallel to the Vistula River in the downtown district. This is part of the ‘Royal Route, and is just south of Powiśle.
- No specific distance
- Fairly flat
- Anywhere in area
- Just south of Old Town Warsaw. Good transport in area